The Oklahoma Literacy Coalition Conference is the premier educational event in Oklahoma for individuals involved in working with adult literacy. Attendees will include literacy tutors, adult education teachers, literacy council program administrators, adult learning center administrators, workforce professionals, state agency professionals, and adult learners.
The conference will feature general and concurrent sessions on topics such as:
- Dyslexia: Identifying at-risk students, barriers, and myths
- Strategies for Teaching Reading, Writing, and Math
- English Language Learner Strategies and Resources
- Grant Writing
- Technology in the Classroom
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Learning Styles
- U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization Process
- And More!
If you would like to:
register, click here.
present at the conference, 2018 Presentations Registration.
be an exhibitor, 2018_Exhibitor_Registration.
We will be starting September 23 with the 2018 Adult Learner Awards. This event is to celebrate the courage and strength adult learners must have to achieve their goals. This event is free to the public, but please RSVP so that we can plan. Go to http://bit.ly/2018AdultLearnerAwards for free tickets!
If you would like to nominate an adult learner, please download this form: 2018 Learner Award Nomination Form