2019 OK Literacy Coalition Conference: Boots on the Ground
All of our Guest Passes have been awarded. Thank you for your interest in our conference!
Thanks to the generous support of Oklahoma Literacy Coalition business partner Tinker Federal Credit Union, we are pleased to offer scholarships for a limited number of literacy providers to attend the 2019 Oklahoma Literacy Coalition Conference: Boots on the Ground.
Scholarships will cover the cost of conference registration, break out coffee & snacks, and lunch on September 9 and 10. Lodging will be provided for those living outside a 40-mile radius of the Reed Conference Center (RCC) in Midwest City, Oklahoma.
Due Date: August 22, 2019
Scholarship Program Rules & Details
- Applicants must be affiliated with an OLC organization member.
- Applicants must be an OLC individual member.
- One scholarship per organization will be awarded.
- Applications must be completed and submitted before the August 22nd deadline.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis until August 27th, or until funds have been depleted.
- Recipients will automatically be registered for the conference.
- Applicants must live outside 40 miles of RCC to qualify for lodging.