- September 24, 2018 - September 25, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Oklahoma Literacy Coalition Conference is the premier educational event in Oklahoma for individuals involved in working with adult literacy. Attendees will include literacy tutors, adult education teachers, literacy council program administrators, adult learning center administrators, workforce professionals, state agency professionals, and adult learners.
The conference will feature general and concurrent sessions on topics such as:
- Dyslexia: Identifying at-risk students, barriers, and myths
- Strategies for Teaching Reading, Writing, and Math
- English Language Learner Strategies and Resources
- Grant Writing
- Technology in the Classroom
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Learning Styles
- Citizenship and Naturalization Process
- And More!
Check out the 2018 Conference Schedule (updated 9-16).
A Parking Pass is not required but will help you get into the NCED more quickly.
Use this Parking Map to find a spot close to the door. There will be balloons outside the main entrance (on the NE corner) on Sunday and Monday. If you are staying over at the hotel, please park in front of the hotel.
Scholarships are available for the following groups of people:
- Adult Learner (must be OLC Member: Join here for $5)
- A representative of an OLC Organization Member (must also be an OLC Individual Member: Join here for $10)
- Board Member